Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Admin Jurisdiction Targeting Good Artists

I normally NEVER bash an admin, but this is ridiculous people. Enjoy this little rant of mine.

I've been on FurAffinity for almost a year, and I've really enjoyed the furry fandom and the people I've met, and had fun poking fun at the people I didn't like, but yet when I watch admins become hypocrites, it really makes me wonder who the hell picked these people? Dragoneer is getting lazy with the selection procedures and letting anyone who ass-pats him get admin status apparently.

I recently just witnessed and heard thanks to an inside source that a furry artist named Jae was recently targeted with an admin flexing his muscles due to his ability to slap Dragoneer's ass and removed an icon because it was too provocative. Here's a link to her icon in her gallery:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3748698

First glance? It's a dancing furry rubbing their boobs. You see it all the time on FA as avatars so it's cool right? WRONG! An admin by the name of chasevrocket recently took it down with this to say:

"It varies from situation to situation and what the overall content is. If I recall correctly, yours are dancing, touching themselves and screaming happily? I've removed others like yours as well as others playing with their breasts, etc. The more tame ones are those which just bounce and have no nipples, etc. Like I said, it's on a case by case basis. I'm sorry for any confusion." -chasevrocket-

That seems to make sense, but really, there's more under the skin. Just take a look at his icon when you get the chance after reading this blog. His is doing the typical hit-on-a-girl move by slapping the air like he's slapping a woman's (or man's) ass. How is that NOT provocative? Some people are actually offended by that shit, yet he targets her because she's making profit from it? Dick move chasevrocket.

Admin's FA Page:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chasevrocket

Here's another example of a typical artist who's fair, but isn't making copies and it's their icon:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/jjiinx/

Now, my furry (and non-furry) friends...what the fuck. Just like I've seen before WTF_FA. The admins are getting VERY hypocritical and it's really starting to not look good for the future of blossoming artists and the like. Watch what you draw and put as your avatars or else Dragoneer's butt-buddies will come getcha and hump your page clean of everything, just look at Jae!!!

1 comment:

Tealie said...

He said his avatar was ok because it was gender less or something, I didn't feel it was any different from the one he removed.