Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stalker much? Or are you just stupid?

Another one is going on this blog, but for good reason, and it's a record people! He isn't getting praise either!!!

So, we all get people who follow our girlfriends for fun, or they even get to that stalker level. Well, lemme tell ya, I get amazing laughs and I even bang my head against the wall for how stupid some kids really are.

My next target: demonjack123

(I'd post his picture here, but I'll let you guys see for yourself)

So, what's wrong with him? Just go to his page and my whole blog gets described in one sentence: the fuck man! We'll start the dissing with his art. My girlfriend thankfully provides chat logs about this kid and I laugh SO hard at how self-centered and close-minded he really is! Here's a little sampler for you guys:
This took place between Athena and himself, over MSN (her screen name has been removed for anonymity).

4/30/2010 12:17:37AM Cody oh
4/30/2010 12:17:39AM Cody I'm too passionate
4/30/2010 12:17:45AM Cody I've been flamed for like a year now.
4/30/2010 12:17:51AM Cody and I know for a fact Im improving greatly

Let's take a looksie in his gallery and really see if he's improved, shall we?

Here's one of his submissions, posted April 26th, http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3770588/ (Is he fucking himself or is it just me?)
Here's another, posted a few days later, http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3784268/
aaand here's his comparison picture posted a week ago, http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3803305/

Notice anything? 'cause I don't! Where is this kid thinking he's improving greatly? He STILL looks like a fucking 1st grader drew it...no, I'm sorry, a kindergarten'r drew this!!! A 1st grader can draw better shit than that! I mean, really, what is he thinking? Sure, practice makes perfect dude, but keep your mindset up like that and you'll be on Encyclopedia Dramatica or banned from furry for your ugly art!

Which brings me to my next point in this blog, he has the most one-track mind I've ever heard, or seen in this fandom. Here's a prime example. He told my mate that "Hey, you know that Wacom contest held annually on deviantArt? I'm gonna try for it and all artists will fear me!" Yeah RIGHT kid! Be better than the realism artists and other guys out there, to the point where art fanatics are kissing your feet, THEN come back and talk to me (not 50 years later dude, you fail here and now). Also, if you try giving him a constructive criticism (a legit one mind you), he'll say lol and block you. He's done it before and does it now still. He's really stubborn and idiotic.

My advice, be humble or you'll get shit thrown at you, which is happening now.

Honestly, I know that he'll try and baw about this to my girlfriend, because he can't talk smack to a man, so all you men out there, have fun punching the lights out of this womanizing asshole! (If you don't get that, he only talks smack to women, not men).

2 comments:

Demonjack123 said...

Alright you ignorant ass you took all of those out of context. I tried to be nice and respect you since you was athena's mate but I draw the line here. I love getting criticized and feedback on my art but not if it's some troll (like you) just being an ass and insulting it. Yes i said that about the wacom contest because i was trying to psyche myself up and i was not entering the contest till I improved even more. You wanted me to confront you myself well here I am. As for my art? it's probably better than your shit since YOU HAVE NO ORIGINAL ARTWORK WHATSOEVER ON YOUR ACCOUNT only those people MADE for you. I have only been drawing for 2 years straight now and I HAVE improved greatly from my first drawings. You know something else? I can't wait till I do go on vacation to cali and I will be sure to look you up. You better hope I do not find you because I WILL fuck you up. Not because of this post but because from day 1 you have been nothing but a small little fucktard with an attitude problem, without even getting to know me you always JUMPED to conclusions.

Virus said...

Be careful there little girl, Lakota has more friends then just Drake, and trust me when I say, this friend isnt some little nobody like you, I have connections not simply FISTS for when you try to hurt my friend, but people who will put you away for life. DONT fuck with my friends